Standardized, repeatable, sequential photography
Longitudinal change tracking
Automated mole-mapping and matching to flag new or changed spots
- Standardized sequential photography creates an easily accessible digital, visual timeline of a patient’s skin across visits.
- Automated mole-mapping results can be used as a visual reference to better target areas of interest during in-person skin exams.
- Advanced in-app review and tagging system enables dermatologists to help train SkinIO’s proprietary AI model to optimize for relevant detections of pigmented lesions.
- Nurses or nonmedical staff can capture full-body photography of patients in 3-5 minutes using the free SkinIO app on an iPad Pro or iPhone
- All photos and results can be reviewed and tagged during in-person exams as a supplemental visual aid
- Integration with EMRs to optimize clinical workflow and enable seamless data transfer with patient records
We built our patent-pending image processing algorithms (advanced computer vision and deep learning) specifically to target skin lesion detection and comparison.
All photos are encrypted and stored in a secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud-based infrastructure.
A Phase-1 clinical study with the Northwestern Department of Dermatology found our technology to be highly effective in detecting new or changed lesions.