Mobile app-guided full-body imaging
Automated, AI-based mole-mapping
Standardized, repeatable, sequential photography
Longitudinal change tracking
Automated mole-mapping and matching to flag new or changed spots
- All automated results are reviewed by our in-house dermatology team
- If a spot is reviewed and is new or changed, the patient is automatically notified to see a dermatologist via the SkinIO system
- SkinIO will direct the patient to a referral network of dermatologists in-app and online
Our technology tracks all of a patient's skin, so they don’t miss something they can’t see or that doesn’t appear concerning.
Our in-house team of licensed dermatologists reviews every photo and we connect patients with a referral network of dermatologists when needed.
Our system is designed to track changes in skin over time, creating a visual timeline that makes in-office dermatology consults more meaningful and efficient.
- Nurses or nonmedical staff can capture full-body photography of patients in 3-5 minutes using the free SkinIO app on an iPad and a custom, easy-to-assemble photography backdrop provided by SkinIO
- All photos and results are reviewed by our in-house dermatology team so that patients can be quickly referred to dermatologists when needed
- Integration with EMRs to optimize clinical workflow and enable seamless data transfer with patient records
We built our patent-pending image processing algorithms (advanced computer vision and deep learning) specifically to target skin lesion detection and comparison.
All photos are encrypted and stored in a secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud-based infrastructure.
A Phase-1 clinical study with the Northwestern Department of Dermatology found our technology to be highly effective in detecting new or changed lesions.