Mobile app-guided total-body photography
Automated, AI-based mole-mapping
Standardized, repeatable, sequential photography
Longitudinal change tracking
Automated mole-mapping and matching to flag new or changed spots
- Standardized sequential photography creates an easily accessible digital, visual timeline of a patient’s skin across visits.
- Automated mole-mapping results can be used as a visual reference to better target areas of interest during in-person skin exams.
- Advanced in-app review and tagging system enables dermatologists to help train SkinIO’s proprietary AI model to optimize for relevant detections of pigmented lesions.
- Nurses or nonmedical staff can capture full-body photography of patients in 3-5 minutes using the free SkinIO app on an iPad and a custom, easy-to-assemble photography backdrop provided by SkinIO
- All photos and results can be reviewed and tagged during in-person exams as a supplemental visual aid